My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
inilah semangat sebagai seorang pelajar town planning (perancang bandar) bila saya (kata ganti nama baru dalam blog) dengan ikhlasn...
-
Assalamualaikum... have u read this dear? I bet u never know about the existing of my blog... Its okay... I can express my feeling here... ...
-
Assalamualaikum wbt buat semua pembaca... Dah lama rasa tak menulis dalam blog ni. So, ambil kesempatan kejap hari ni dalam ofis nak upda...
Labels
aLL by MyseLf
(13)
bOsaN
(8)
ilmu dan fakta
(1)
kisAH ciNta DiRi
(5)
mErEpEk
(8)
pEndApat diRi
(10)
sAstEra jAp
(1)
suCiKan hATi
(3)
SukA n DukA
(9)
Thursday
Assalamualaikum... have u read this dear? I bet u never know about the existing of my blog... Its okay... I can express my feeling here... Hope that u read it...
Its been so long since our last meeting... Now, I just miss u like crazy and cant do anything about it... no words can express my feeling right now... but just hoping that u miss me too... things can be fixed and maybe we need space but don't go for too long... I'll wait for u... and will still waiting for u... here...
Please come back... ASAP
Labels: kisAH ciNta DiRi
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








